Thursday, May 15, 2014

Changing My Front Door

#Frenchdoors#Santiago de Compostela#The Way#walking#birthdaymilestones

My personal odometer is turning over tomorrow ... as I start the next decade in my life!

You know the one that I have talked about quite a bit ... the one that my friend, Madame M. refers to as the "changing of my front door".

All the doors have their own character marks and colours.




I have given much thought to the changing of my personal front door ... and for me it involves being more physically active, my new love of walking and to achieve a personal goal of walking part of the Pilgramage route to Santiago de Compostela in Spain. 

Oh yes, I have made some slight changes to my appearance ... a different hairstyle with some added colour highlights to give me a little sparkle and shine...just like a new coat of paint on your front door.

                                   


And I am happy to say that the walk on "The Way" has been scheduled into our travel itinerary for mid June. 
 


And I am ready to embrace and welcome "The Changing of My Front Door"!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some truly terrific doors! Very nice and they fit in with the ascetic you've established flawlessly. I also am a big fan of the variety you've found and installed, a lot of different doors can lead to a lot of different problems, but fortunately a lot of different solutions as well. Well done, keep up the great work.

    Earl Mark @ Eastway Lock

    ReplyDelete