Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Canadian Camino...

#elcamino#lechemin

After more than a week without a long distance walk my body was crying to get out and about today...

so I ventured out on two separate short jaunts!

New discoveries awaited me ... My friend had found a new path, "Chemin" in French or "Camino" in Spanish where we could walk along side a rushing stream amongst some beautiful nature.


Susie Q even spotted some beautiful deer camouflaged behind the undressed trees.
          
                       

I can only hope and imagine that the pilgrimage route in Spain that Madame M and I will walk in June will be so interesting and close to nature and God's creatures.


This was a new walk way where we were warmly greeted by a friendly Canadian Goose ...




There are subtle changes in the colours of the landscape as the sun is shining for more hours, the spring rains are providing nourishment and the air temperatures increase ever so slightly warming the ground...all evidence that Spring has arrived!



1 comment: