Thursday, May 15, 2014

Excited

#booking.com#tossademar#Hoteldiana#France#Spain#Postcards

This morning in my inbox I received a personalized message.

The website booking.com that I used to book most of our accommodations wrote to me ...

"It's time to get excited about your trip to Tossa de Mar!"


So reality is sinking in ... yes I am getting excited and I am almost packed.

Not long now we will be enjoying the views of the Mediterranean, I will be exploring a new country and Monsieur Honey will be having a memory tour of his time (50 some years ago) in Tossa de Mar.

Hopefully, we will find time to relax on the beach and locate a café or two where we can sip a cold glass of sangria and enjoy nibbling some tapas.

Stay tuned ... I will be writing and sending lots of "Postcards" with colourful photos of our adventures in France and Spain.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment