Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Night Fade ...

It's Friday night in Southwestern Ontario, we've been home for four days now and still suffering a bit from jet lag! 

If the theory or the "they says" are correct  we should be back to normal by Sunday night.

As the saying goes for every hour in time change it takes a day to recapture that hour!

Not too long ago Monsieur Honey said "I'm starting to fade."  

Life is quickly returning to normal or should I say we are getting back into our routine ... me with laundry, grocery shopping, house cleaning, etc. and Monsieur Honey has had to tackle the gardens or should I say the "Jungle" and the cutting of the lawn  ...



Not so much the weeds (we had a great neighbour who found time in his schedule to weed our gardens ... Thank you Mr. Carl) but the massive growth spurt, everything is so lush and supersized. 

It is always great to go on a vacation / adventure but it is always wonderful to come "Home"!

We will be catching up with our children and their families soon, oh how I have missed everyone especially the little ones "our eight grandchildren" and we will reconnect with the balance of the family and friends over the next few days.

It is only 7:22 pm ... and I am fading and feeling the need to get into bed, close my eyes and get a good night's sleep!

I still have many more "Postcards" to write and post ... will hopefully find the time and energy over the next few days to share the rest of the stories about our European adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment