Thursday, July 10, 2014

Time for a Grand Canyon Visit


Well I am thinking about time again ... if it's Thursday we only have four more sleeps in France and Monday night we will be back home in Canada. 

What will we do today Monsieur Honey?

 
You guessed it ... a visit to Minerve!


We drove high above the gorges on the winding road to reach the Cathar village of Minerve.

Facing my fears ... you are all probably well aware of my fear of heights with sweating palms and palpitating heart ...

As the saying goes ... I had to suck it up buttercup.






We strolled through the narrow lanes and ventured down  to the old Remparts ....





                   ,

        






No Monsieur Honey ... I am not going down there ... Go ahead and you can tell me all about it when you come back ...
















1 comment:

  1. Nice place ! Nice pics !

    Suck it up buttercup ???? A bit like : you have to face it ???

    ReplyDelete