Saturday, April 20, 2013

Finding My Rhythm!

I am going to do something different ...I will continue to blog about our adventures and day to day life in Southwest France, but I seem to be having difficulty getting into posting regularly.

Is it that we aren't home enough and always out and about?

I haven't been able get into the rhythm yet.... is this what "writer's block is like"?

I have taken many photographs (Postcards) already and will pick a favourite few everyday and post them.

Our late afternoon walk around the village may have been just what I needed...the fast flowing stream invigorated my creative juices.





2 comments:

  1. Wow! I have been preoccupied with my own existence and have missed your last posts....You are having a wonderful time as is very evident. The pictures, market, garden purchases and work as well as the wonderful meals look amazing. You both look great especially Graeme in his sexy socks. Can't wait until you break out the sandals (with socks) as I always enjoyed that look on you too Graeme. As Doug would say "keep living the dream" my dear friends. I will keep up to date on your busy french life. You are coming back to Canada, Right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shari, we did our first "Brocante" yesterday and in the afternoon I went walking in and around the village and countryside; both events will be talked about in my future posts.
      As far as Msr. Honey in socks and sandals...we will see, he didn't pack his sandals; a purchase may be necessary.
      Yes....we will "keep living the dream" and we will be coming back!

      Delete