Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Saunter

Dear Family and Friends ...

We have been back home in Canada just over two weeks now.

As you know, it has been a busy time trying to get things in order with the house, yard maintenance and getting back in to a routine plus catching up with all the family.

Much like France, I think "Summer" arrived in Southwestern Ontario without any warning...one day it was still spring like weather and the next the hot, hazy days of Summer were here. 

Here in our corner of Canada, since the day we arrived home the summer heat and humidity has been relentless making it difficult somedays to be outside with heat alert warnings and advisories being issued this past week.

So, needless to say I haven't been walking as much as I would like.

Finally, this morning, I have the window open.

The plants and trees are dancing in rhythm with the cool, gentle breezes and to the music of the birds' songs under the  blue and white skies!

Perfect for me to lace up my runners and get walking before it gets too hot again! 

Monsieur Honey says "You must find shady places to walk." 

So I hope to find some tree lined streets or maybe a shady park where I can walk without my shadow!

Have a great Sunday!






No comments:

Post a Comment