Saturday, April 6, 2019

Hello Spring!


Hello again! We’ve said goodbye to the Autumn and Winter here in Canada with one last blast of blustery winds and snow last weekend.
I am hoping Spring has sprung. 
There are signs as the birds are tweeting outside my window, the grass is starting to turns shades of green, my early flower bulbs are beginning to bud along with buds on the trees and planters of pansies can be found in the local stores. 
The sun is shining brightly and double digit temperatures are forecast for this weekend! 

Here’s one my birds outside my window singing to me this morning.



We did escape some of the early winter months (November & December) for some heat and sunshine (a good dose of Vitamin D) in Florida. 

The balance of winter was spent in hibernation mostly. 

We used some of this time to plan some adventures for 2019; so I now must finish posting about the balance of last year’s Spanish journey ... so stay tuned. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment