Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Finding My Way Back (From Barcelona to Home)


Wow, it’s almost four months since we returned from our last European adventure ... the 10-day Mediterranean cruise, some extra time in Barcelona, Spain and then three weeks in France. 
We spent two weeks in Céret, France with some day trips into Spain and then our last week with various friends in the Lot Valley before flying back home from Toulouse. 

My blogging took the back burner for some reason and I know what they are but won’t make any more excuses to myself.  

This  blog is important to me as our personal journal and photo catalogue of our journeys.

From the comfort of my home over the Canadian winter months, I’m going to write about the rest of our “2017 Postcards” ... so I’ll have a visual record of our wonderful memories! 





No comments:

Post a Comment