Sunday, September 24, 2017

All Aboard!

Today (September 8th) we spent the morning doing a little more strolling in Barcelona before catching a cab to the port.
One whole section of La Rambla has a daily flower market, absolutely beautiful with posies of every colour and size. 

Speaking of "size" I'm still having trouble with my blog and I can't seem to resize my photos so I apologize for the space they are taking up and more importantly to me ... I don't like how huge they are and appear to look distorted; so bear with me hopefully I'll figure it out soon. 
Problem solved temporarily where I have to resize each photo individually ... there has to be an easier way! 








As we were short on time, we just wandered and admired some of the stunning architecture and even discovered some art sculptures. 




Stainless Steel Sculpture ... by Liechennay 



So this is just a little taste of our stay Barcelona ... we will back for a bit more exploring after the cruise. 

I think Señor Honey is interested in travelling around on one of these ...



Now off to the port for our embarkation ...  

Welcome Aboard! 

An easy start ... some lunch, some vino blanco, lounging,  unpacking, dinner and Mr. Piano Man and off for some sleep and tomorrow morning we will be in Valencia, Spain. 

Tonight the ship MS Rivera will travel 165 nautical miles from Barcelona to Valencia.

P.S. I've got my gravol ready! 






No comments:

Post a Comment