Monday, September 12, 2016

Un Jeune Homme

#coiffure#barber#unjeunehomme

Well, it's that time on our adventure that Monsieur Honey was talking for days about needing his haircut. 

Thursday morning we were walking through Place des Neuf Jets after doing some errands  and it was time to make an appointment for Monsieur. 
He was familiar with Sylvie from our stay here in Céret last year. 
He was lucky to get an appointment later that afternoon ... 
 


I left him in Sylvie's capable hands after explaining in French that he didn't want it too short and how he wanted it trimmed. 

Sylvie told me that when I came back I would have "Un jeune homme."  ... we had a good laugh! 

Before ....


After ... My happy Monsieur Honey, my "jeune homme!" (My young man!)


I'm in need of a little pick me up also but am waiting until we move on to our next location on the sea.


No comments:

Post a Comment